A series of explosive e-mails show the extent to which the Gupta family control over cabinet ministers and the state owned companies and their CEOs and boards.The explosive evidence came as former president Jacob Zuma fought for his political life which he unfortunately lost.
The correspondence also gives insight into the role of Zumas son , Duduzane, in presidental matters.Duduzane is a close Gupta associate and is believed to have made billions through his partnership.
As for me i think it is a good thing that the former president resigned because he was also being influenced by the Guptas to a certain extent .I think some of the decisions he made were influenced by the Guptas so that they would also benefit.It is not a good thing that others will be making millions whilst other citizens are sleeping with an empty stomach.
LINK:www.timeslive.co.za/sunday-times/news/2017-05-28-here-are-the-emails-that-prove-guptas-run-south-africa.
This is like they want the poor to be poorer and the rich to be richer. I do not know where this country is going and I am so worried because it seems like everyone is power hungry.
ReplyDeleteWe just live evrything in the hands of God.
Delete