Monday, 5 March 2018

HOMESCK FOR COUNTRIES YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO BEFORE......? VISIT ZIMBABWE.

Zimbabwe is a landlocked country in Southern Africa known for its dramatic landscape and diverse wildlife, much of it within parks , reserves and safari areas.On the Zambezi river , Victoria falls make a thundering 108m drop into narrow Batoka Gorge.

Travelling to Zimbabwe and failing to soak yourself at the famous Victoria falls is like getting to the bathroom and coming out without wetting your hands.Um...... impossible right?.In short , Victoria falls is a 'must see ' tourist attraction in Zimbabwe.

There is also a beautiful lake called Lake Kariba.You can spend five days house boating and parking every night at different points to enjoy viewing the wild park at Matusadona.During the day , you will be provided with a small tender boat that you can use to go fishing around the lake.

LINK;www.traveller24.com/multimedia/watch-homeseek-for-places-youve-never-been-to-before-20180302

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you, these attractions are a must see place in Zimbambwe. They surely make you want to put it int your bucket list of places you would like to visit during this life that God gave us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For humans it is good to know good places such as VICTORIA FALLS , i have been there three years ago . I can assure you that is a good place ever with a good top view.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though I am not an adventurous person but I agree with this is really a must see place. To grow up in South Africa is good but you also have explore other countries.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow i am impressed this place is so beautiful i need to go there like serious guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I`ll surely visit Lake Kariba, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a good thing to look and the nature and be inspired as there is someone who created all things . So we should also remember how wonderful it is too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard about Victoria Falls mostly from people of Zimbabwe but I was never provided with pictures before, it is so beautiful and indeed a must see place. Never heard about Lake Kariba but I can assure you when I visit Zimbabwe in the next coming years I will go there because it is also beautiful and I like this part of being provided with a boat.

    ReplyDelete